Come join the team of our fast growing multi-divisional customer centric organization.
Are you looking for a career where you can blend your finance experience with your interest in Information Technology hardware? Are you ready to engage your technical side with your financial acumen all while learning the IT leasing industry?
Becoming an Asset Management Specialist will lay the foundation for learning aspects of IT Hardware, Equipment Finance, and Asset Management. Would you be excited to engage with Fortune 500 companies & School Districts throughout the United States? You will interact extensively with internal departments inside of the company as well as large well known corporations who are our clients.
Our mission is to provide exemplary customer service to both our internal and external customers. Building upon our already established long term customer relationships is a priority. The team you are joining will support you every step of the way. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, we would love to talk to you!
- Responsible for managing customer’s End of Lease needs including, but not limited to, coordinating shipping, developing a process while adhering to Lessee’s contractual obligations, and assisting in resolving billing inquiries.
- Work in tandem with 2nd Gear receiving department to ensure all off-lease returned equipment is recorded into appropriate system
- Process all return reconciliations in leasing software system by the required monthly deadline.
- Collaborate with Sales staff utilizing a holistic End of Lease approach to provide excellent customer service and ensure proper account management.
- Create and distribute reports as they relate to all End of Lease activity for both internal and external customers.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure high level of client satisfaction across all parties.
- Generate chargeback statements for equipment returns that are not in compliance with lease return standards.
- Assist in the execution of renewal/rewrite/buyout transactions.
- Provide assistance and backup for Portfolio Analyst with renewal/rewrite/buyout proposals and quotes.
- Provide assistance with Equipment Coding Reviews.
Insight Investments has an immediate opening for a Senior SQL Developer. This is a full-time, direct-hire, permanent position.
This position will be primarily focused on backend Data Architecture, Database & BI Reporting Development. The position will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of multi-functional, multi-platform application systems with a focus on delivering efficient, reliable, scalable, and high performing solutions. The position will partner with various IT and Business Teams both within the Company and externally to identify and deliver data driven solutions.
- Hands-on development leader focused on data and process automation including Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence.
- Architects, builds, and provides technical supports for Enterprise-Wide Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and Operational Databases.
- Creates stored procedures, SSIS packages, and other ETL processes to import/translate/manipulate/export data.
- Works with multiple data sources to create a unified solution that implements business rules and supports their analytical needs.
- Focuses on reuse, scalability, resilience, and a balance of performance vs cost benefit for solutions delivered.
- Analyzes potential data quality issues and creates effective mitigation solutions.
- Optimizes processes involving large data sets to improve performance.
- Quickly understand business needs and translate these needs into technical solutions.
- Recognizes and implements automation opportunities.
- Proactively solicits, analyzes, and negotiates customer requirements and works with Business Areas, BAs, PMs, and Management to architect, build, and deliver technology solutions.
- Understands and keeps up to date on common network protocols, security standards, system admin and application development practices and trends.
- Champions implementation of standard practices to increase design and implementation efficiency across Development Teams.
- Educates team members and others on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, third party vendors, and business partners.
- Ensure completion of equipment data entry
- Serve as a resource through knowledge and understanding of Insight’s equipment coding matrix
- Process documents for the bank line advance and vendor payments
- Create credit submittals and obtain internal pricing approvals to open schedules
- Place vendor purchase orders
- Reconciliation of vendor invoices
- Create accurate schedule documentation on behalf of Lease Specialist
- Engage and follow-up with customers on behalf of Lease Specialist
- Prepare necessary UCC filings
- Process lease renewals
- Update internal logs to keep track of needed funds
- Perform final schedule audit i.e. check copies, filing, etc.
- Work on special projects and miscellaneous duties as directed