We are seeking a Marketing Brand Manager to join our team. At a high level, this role will manage the 2NDGEAR brand to formulate and execute marketing plans and budgets, develop and oversee promotions including advertising, public relations, and promotional campaigns. This role will work closely with marketing team, executive management as well Sales Representatives / Support Staff.
You’re the perfect candidate if you are a self-motivated, detailed oriented, energetic team player with strong organizational and project management skills + the ability to multi-task and manage several initiatives simultaneously.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing strategies and policies.
- Develop marketing plan, goals, and strategies for the 2NDGEAR business
- Design flyers, advertisements, email templates, Act-On landing pages, tradeshow booths, and PowerPoint slides
- Write blogs, press releases, whitepapers, and advertisements
- Formulate and manage the yearly marketing budget
- Work with the ecommerce and buyer teams to understand current inventory & promotional opportunities
- Develop monthly special offerings for advertising on web, email and social
- Work closely with other brand managers to collaborate, share best practices, provide feedback / assistance when needed
- Work closely with social media and content specialist to develop and drive effective social media content /presence
- Work closely with SEO and Web Specialist to review analytics, modifications, updates, and associated projects
- Works closely with marketing coordinator to delegate a variety of tasks including event coordination, sales support, promo item procurement / organization / inventory, meeting support, collateral updates, and more.
- Research, Identify and quantify target markets and competitors
- Track, analyze, and report on the results of all marketing activities