- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment requiring minimal direct supervision.
- Must possess a high level of initiative and be able to take ownership of assigned work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional teams and Management.
- Must be a team player willing to participate and assist others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.