- Interface with Customer Leadership, Project Management Office and prospective employees.
- Interface with Red8 Leadership, Systems Engineers, Sales Representatives, Sales Operations and Project Managers
- Translate Managed Services Agreement to Service Level Agreements and deliverables
- Understand financial aspects of the Managed Services Agreement and translate into monthly invoicing.
- Interface with Customers employees to schedule delivery and pickup of IT equipment
- Track shipping and delivery, troubleshooting issues
- Participate in Customer planning sessions to determine future need. Translate needs to impact on the Managed Services resources.
- Manage and report on equipment inventory
- Respond to Customer tickets (multiple Customers from multiple ticketing systems)
- Maintain time and expense records for services
- Recognize revenue for time and material and monthly recurring services
- Maintain process, runbook documentation
- Provide and document process improvement suggestions
- Help maintain the schedule of all resources attached to the Managed Service
- Assist in writing SOWs using automated system
- Prepare and present presentations on various metrics to senior and executive management (Customer and Red8)
- Run smaller projects such as small implementation projects
Qualifications / Education
- Good understanding of Information Technology the flow of a project in order to schedule projects
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, MS Project, intermediate proficiency with other MS Office software
- com experience a plus
- Basic math skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful service or project coordination in a multi-team environment
- Must be highly motivated individual with high level of initiative, attitude and willingness
- Must be a team player, willing to assist other at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in a group setting
- Must have problem solving and decision-making abilities, including the ability to analyze the data, identify trends, suggest improvements, plan for implementation and execute multiple plans simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed