- Must be highly motivated individual with high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.