- Provide day-to-day IT Support for small and medium size businesses
- Responsible for day to day IT Support Ticket management, Client scheduling and problem resolution
- Responsible for Client satisfaction and successful client interactions
- Responsibility to respond to effectively to Client Support requests and schedule on-site visits with the Client
- Effective and efficient troubleshooting and resolution for a variety of IT desktop and system support requests from Clients.
- Knowledge of overall IT requirements and best practices for small to medium business operations for a variety of industries
- Maintenance and Support of computer hardware and software and IT infrastructure for small and medium size companies. Repair of existing equipment. Installation and configuration of new computer and IT equipment and software
- Manage Clients assigned to you as the primary IT Support representative
- Effective utilizes resources and Team members with support efforts
- Adhere to all privacy and confidentiality regulations
- Maintain weekly utilization and workload targets
- Work with fellow Team Members as needed in support of any Client Support request
Qualifications / Education
- Minimum 5 Years IT Support experience in a corporate help desk and IT support capacity and/or IT field service and support capacity.
- Minimum 5 Years IT Support experience supporting desktops, laptops, tablets and servers and related software including systems from HP, Dell and Lenovo and the various technology manufacturers.
- Experience and expertise with MS Windows operating systems including Win 7 and Win 10 Pro and Windows Server OS. Experience maintaining Active Directory
- Experience and expertise with Microsoft Office 365 and Hosted Exchange email services and the Office 365 Admin portal
- Experience and expertise with Microsoft Office 365 and the configuration of current versions of Microsoft Office and Outlook email applications.
- Experience with Apple OS including iMac, Macbook Pro and the Apple mobile iOS device configuration and support
- Experience with security software from Symantec, Sophos, TrendMicro, ESET and the management portals for the software packages.
- Experience and expertise with networking technologies including TCP/IP, hard wired and wireless networks and network security. Must have knowledge to configure and support VLANS, firewalls and VPNs including Cisco ASA, Sonicwall and Fortinet appliances.
- Experience and expertise with wired and wireless routers, switches, hubs, WAPs and other technical parts used in establishing business networks. Expertise and capability to configure this equipment.
- Experience and expertise troubleshooting and resolving problems with Internet connectivity and interfacing with the various Internet Service providers to resolve problems
- Competent with the various Modern security software technologies including malware and virus protection methodologies, content filtering, Access Control, VPNs and secure remote access protocols. VPN setup and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate knowledge with Data security and Data Backup Best Practices.
- Experience with the configuration and support of Network printers and multi-function printers in a business environment. Knowledge of how to configure and troubleshoot the scan to network, scan to email, and desktop settings.
- Experience with System tune-up best practices including system imaging for Solid State drive upgrades
- Experience with virtualization of desktop and server systems
- Knowledge and understanding data compliance and privacy regulations including HIPAA, PCI-DSS and GDPR
- CompTIA A+ and / or Network+ certifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional or System Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School Diploma
- Skilled at analyzing and resolving Technical problems with Desktop and Client side computing devices. This includes resolving issues with Modern software and hardware platforms.
- Thorough understanding of Modern IT infrastructure and architecture including legacy and current hardware and software technologies and security protocols.
- Demonstrated understanding of On-Premise and Cloud computing environments and the Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Clients and Users including Managers, Supervisors and all End User constituents.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including Technical documentation experience
- Schedule, Time management and Independent work experience
- Disciplined Time keeping and documentation of service tickets and work details.
- Excellent logical skills, mathematical skills and technical skills
- Eagerness to work independently and with a Team
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed