Responsible for all administrative duties needed including creation of PowerPoint presentations, organizational charts, reports, graphics, etc
Receive and route telephone calls and visitors, mail, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements.
Maintain calendar and coordinate all communication to and from executives
Reconcile corporate credit card statements and prepare monthly expense reporting
Attend on/off-site meetings as support for follow up and action items.
Track inventory of all supplies and place orders as needed
Collaborate with various staff and departments in preparing special projects
All other duties assigned which will help the sales effort and the effectiveness of the office
Monitor payment of various invoices
Qualifications / Education
- Understanding of sales CRM applications(i.e. Salesforce) and management
- Basic understanding of Company products and services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Moderate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS Access, & MS Visio
- Knowledge of Concur or other expense reimbursement systems
- Strong project management skills, budgeting skills, solid leadership abilities, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details of several initiatives simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff, executives and volunteers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in business, marketing, or communications preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience of administrative support at an executive level
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
- Strong process orientation, attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Friendly and outgoing disposition
- Self-motivated, energetic team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Must be highly motivated individual with high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed