- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively supervise and provide coaching to accounts payable personnel
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.